Letizia Amadini Lane
“It was my great privilege to have the opportunity to work with Letizia as my executive coach. From the very first call she was professional, brilliant, compassionate, incredibly helpful, and effective. She was particularly insightful in helping me recognize blind spots and misperceptions that were critical to successfully navigating a difficult situation. Above all, it is Letizia’s humanity and caring that grounded and defined our working relationship. I would highly recommend Letizia as an executive coach and will call upon her again in the future.” – Chief Medical Officer, Biotechnology Company.
etizia’s coaching is a rare combination of business pragmatism with creative vision and global mindset. A business executive for more than 25 years, Letizia has extensive experience in corporate strategy, business development, strategic alliance creation, business transformation, and government relations. She has a track record of success in private and public sectors, including global pharmaceutical companies and international agencies in developed countries and emerging economies. In the second half of her career, her interest in the underlying drivers of business success led her to shift from profit center focus to organizational and leadership development, with personal development and training in Jungian psychology.
Letizia’ s diverse business experience is the foundation of her results-oriented approach, in which her coaching is done within the context of the larger organization, taking into account long-term business goals and strategic direction to ensure the individual is aligned with business needs. Her creative, intuitive nature is evident in a novel and proprietary leadership assessment she designed that uses self-selected images to gain deep insights into embedded attitudes and beliefs. This innovative, psychology-based approach has been shown to drive deeper thinking and to stimulate more open and personal conversations about leadership, creating space for more meaningful individual and team development. She has designed and delivered coaching programs around the world for executives and leadership teams, drawing on the cultural sensitivity gained from her extensive international experience.
Areas of Specialty:
- Executive Coaching
- Transition Coaching
- Leadership Assessment and Development
- Trusted Advisor
- More than 25 years professional experience as an international business executive (Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute, GlaxoSmithKline)
- Teleos Leadership Institute: Certified Coach – Advanced Certification
- Member – International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Hogan Leadership Assessment – Advanced Certification
- Archetypal Pattern Analyst – Certification
- Jungian Seminars – Jung Society of Philadelphia
- GlaxoSmithKline Internal Coaching and “Train-the Trainer”- Certifications
- Serves as Board member in non-profit organization supporting grieving work for Children and Families
- Speaker at Innovation and Leadership Conferences
- Leads workshop on “Leadership through Images”
- Pharm.D., Magna cum Laude, University of La Sapienza, Italy