hea works with individuals and teams to build leadership skills, collaboration, and results. Leveraging a career in research and analysis, she offers evidence-based insights to her clients in a range of industries, including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, technology, professional services, architecture, higher education and non-profits. Shea provides coaching, trusted advising, facilitation and training, leading courses in effective communication, strategic thinking, conflict resolution and executive presence among other key topics.
During posts at several boutique-consulting firms in start-up phases, including Mobius Executive Leadership and Seven Stones Leadership, Shea created client services and offerings from the ground up, from large virtual courses to change management initiatives. Coaching, with a focus on communication effectiveness, has always been at the core. Earlier, from close to a decade at Fuld & Company, a global competitive intelligence firm, and later with Kelly Services’ Marketing Information group, she led and conducted research and analysis to support and direct executive level initiatives and go-to-market strategies.
Shea integrates her training in somatic education and mindfulness practices with her passion for data and science into her coaching philosophy, bringing to her clients tools and techniques from the latest research in neuroscience and the best of the wisdom traditions as it relates to sustainable leadership and team development. Always learning and refining, Shea has cultivated a heart-centered, interdisciplinary and customized approach to her practice.
Areas of Specialty:
- Executive Coaching
- Team Effectiveness & Coaching
- Leadership & Manager Development
- Training & Facilitation
- Communication Effectiveness
- 15 years experience in coaching and business
- Breakthrough Enterprises: Certified Coach
- Team Coach Certified (in progress) Corentus
- Conversational Intelligence, Enhanced Practitioner
- Leadership Embodiment, Level II
- Member – International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Action Science
- SAVI Communications
- Yoga Certified, 200 hours
- Dining for Woman, York, Maine Chapter, Co-Chair
- Member – Boston Facilitator’s Roundtable
- Undergraduate degree in anthropology, Tufts University, Medford, MA
- Graduate level courses in negotiation, international relations, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts